Thread: Motorsport Quiz
View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2023, 08:31 (Ref:4145979)   #569
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
I recognise this list.

Jones won Prost's first race (Buenos Aires 1980), Prost won Jones' last (Adelaide 1986).

Prost won Senna's first race (Rio 1984), Senna won Prost's last (Adelaide 1993).

Senna won Schumacher's first race (Spa 1991), Schumacher won Senna's last (Imola 1994).

Schumacher won Button's first race (Melbourne 2000), Button won Schumacher's last (Interlagos 2012).
Assuming this was the correct answer, then I think you are up for next question....