View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2008, 07:07 (Ref:2177751)   #49
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder
I'm terribly sorry but if you are gettig trounced by a team mate who has spent the first part of the year half fit then you should get booted, it would happen in F1.

And the same for Melandri. Why on earth should Ducati make the bike any different if Stoner can win on it.

And please dont presume that I am not a West fan because of where he comes from. I dont like the guy because he has had chance after chance and not delivered. He blew off the KTM deal because he couldnt keep his mouth shut at a time when a little bit of maturity might have helped.

Young riders from places like America,Germany and Holland would jump at the amount of chances he has had, they might not be world champion material but moaning incessantly as he did in 250 never helps!

Fair play the lad is awesome in the wet, but then it doesnt take long to learn does it Vale?

and I agree completely .. if he would get booted . I wouldn't ***** about it
as for Ducati suiting Melandri .. if that would be the case .. Stoner could use the help Marco could give in taking points from the oposition .. but sadly . that won't happen

Ciao Marco