View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2022, 14:55 (Ref:4134040)   #56
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Why do you say Red Bull and their senior staff have input more than their fair share into these kind of divisive narratives?
I think examples include:

Marko (when Hamilton had previously been experiencing back pain): "Hamilton got out of the car quickly today. When he’s on the podium, it’s a lot easier"

Mark: "I mean, [Hamilton] was lapped by us, so maybe he should have stopped last year."

Horner: "I’ve never once ever heard Lewis recognise Max’s ability."

Horner: "It’s one of the fastest corners in the world, you don’t stick a wheel up the inside, that’s just dirty driving."

I'm not saying that others are exempt from criticism, but the comments from Red Bull about (particularly) Hamiton always seem to carry a bit of a snarky tone.