View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2004, 21:11 (Ref:955051)   #23
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Tim Northcutt
Your post made me cough up my "warm Pabst Blue Ribbon" through my nose, GP Racer....

Hoooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeee

That'll set your sinuses on fire...one more hit like that and I could fly non'stop to Long beach without a plane...
MMMmmm, the only thing better than a warm PBR, is a can of Schlitz, with a couple of cigarette butts at the bottom!

My mullet head hair style is looking real good these days to, its almost a shame to put my CAT hat on it, but its 6 years old now and full of grease and dirt, you know, nice and broken in, and it goes real nice with my monster-truck T-shirts! Got me a new tattoo, a picture of Ernhardt JR, sitting on top of a can of Bud. The chicks are digging it, big-time, especially when they see me in my 79 Chevy pick-up. Its got alittle rust, and smokes alittle with 350,000 miles on it, but what the hell!

Its fun being un-sophisticated!

Danica Patrick