View Single Post
Old 7 May 2007, 14:27 (Ref:1908346)   #265
Rollcentre
Rookie

Rollcentre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was on the pitwall, watching the whole race, and the tv missed Dumas on the grass at 290 kph, pushed there by the mad Mucke. I was so gobsmacked that i considered going to the Clerk of the Course myself to complain, but the action was too hot with Joao about to have to go through the same trial by assault to get pass Mucke himself. Fortunately, under pressure he went wide, and Joao went through. In the meantime the officials had not seen the Dumas problem (Dumas eventually was punctured by Mucke) and so after Joao was pushed wide by the Chad Panoz and got onto the marbles, and gravel, he had to get pass Mucke again, who again performed exactly the same stunt, though Joao didnt have to go as wide as Dumas did (!).

This DTM style driving has no place in this racing, and Mucke pulled the same stunt on Bouillon at Monza, breaking his own suspension. He was warned of his driving standards yesterday morning by the officials, and if they had seen what we had seen, then instead of getting a driving being observed flag after the incident with my car, I am sure he would have been visiting the pit lane for a chat.

We lost the petrol race ultimately because the suspension broke cruelly, but I was bloody annoyed at what I had seen, putting my car and my driver at risk.

But of course those of you who were not there, and watched the whole race on an internet timing screen are entitled to your opinions, educated as they are.

: )

Martin.