View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2024, 16:30 (Ref:4205348)   #7
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Excellent intro as ever.

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the race live, which is something I haven't done for a while, so it will have to be highlights. I may be able to watch the sprint race live, not that I am a fan but it's better than nothing.

I presume the race will be a continuance of the relentless Verstappen/RBR juggernaut. The last time Verstappen raced at the Chinese GP was in 2019, when he finished 4th, so a surprise would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.