View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2023, 18:43 (Ref:4166869)   #307
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
I must be the only person on this forum who doesn't hate DRS.
No your not. It's not that I like DRS, I do feel it solves a problem. But the existence of that problem is a very hotly debated topic here. What is "good racing"? How easy should it be to pass? Should we even care about passing? And the answers to these questions get to the root of if there is a problem or not. If there is a problem, how big is the problem? Does the the problem need to be solved? If if it needs to be solved what are the solutions? And lastly is DRS the solution or not. Opinions all of that are all over the place in this forum.

Richard