View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2023, 13:11 (Ref:4150497)   #9
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post

And what do we make of Doohan so far? Kept his powder dry in Jeddah but hardly front running pace? I think I said last year that I wasn't convinced about the fanfare he was receiving from every corner. like Hauger he will need to deliver a strong weekend next event.
Which he didn't have. Doohan seems fast (at times) but inconsistent. Pourchaire looks like the obvious shoo-in for the title, but we have seen so far that he is not going to have it all his own way and has to show calmer form. I think in Jeddah he just totally outbraked himself and then couldn't back out.

Vesti has impressed me most so far.