View Single Post
Old 9 Mar 2023, 16:36 (Ref:4146482)   #9
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3_Fan View Post

4. I know its WEC, but you gotta to think the Keating Corvette is the favorite to win GTE Am in pretty much every race this year.
Keating is one of my favorite drivers, but this will be a new car for him. The good part for the team is they have last year's WEC data to draw on. Going to be a tough class regardless, and i hope Keating does get the podium often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Interesting there is some correlation with the power and weight.
Still not sure why they are messing with everything. Maybe this will be the new non-oval BOP? I guess there was a test here so IMSA do have some data to go by.