View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2020, 08:57 (Ref:3980440)   #202
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Ryan View Post
Mike’s family have decided that his funeral will be a private family affair.

We will be organising a suitable tribute to Mike at Snetterton as soon as possible, details of which will be posted on here.
Pictures, now in album Cliff.

A note on photographs added. Before posting any images sent to me I always run them through some software to enhance the quality where applicable. It can sharpen an image and remove shadowed areas, and make for a better picture. I am always happy to receive pictures for adding to the album, and to spend time working on them. The only downside is that the images always show name of the person who posted them rather than the photographer, as explained on the album itself. If you would like me to work on your pictures before posting, I can send them back for you to add them and so bear your name on the image.

Many thanks to all of those who have sent or posted pictures, and do keep them coming.

Kind regards,

Bauble.