Thread: BTCC Game 2020
View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2020, 16:19 (Ref:3986286)   #18
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
OK - we are (hopefully) a couple of weeks away from the first round, and the format of the season, as well as the entrants, is unclear.

With that in mind, the game is going to be amended as follows:

As it stands, there are scheduled to be 27 races with 28 drivers.
If people want to submit new/amended entries right up to the start of qualifying, then that will supersede their current pick.
If people want to keep their pick as it currently stands, then any drivers who withdraw from the championship will be removed from their entry, and the remaining picks will be shifted forward one.
Once the first Qualifying starts, then any further withdrawals will be covered by shifting all remaining picks forward one place.

So, if no changes are made, then the entry of:

1) Turkington
2) Jordan
3) Goff
4) Cammish
5) Plato
6) Thompson

becomes:

1) Turkington
2) Goff
3) Cammish
4) Plato
5) Thompson

If the alternative happens, and we have less drivers than rounds entered, then after the last pick in the list, you will roll back to the start.

So, using the same example, if we end up with 26 drivers, the pick for R1 also becomes the pick for R27.

Confused - the main thing to remember is that I will be tracking all of the entries, and after each round I will confirm which drivers were your picks for that round.

As always, changes can be made right up to qualifying for the first race, and more entries are always welcome.