View Single Post
Old 16 May 2023, 12:59 (Ref:4156390)   #1050
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
That's very generous you buying tickets for others Ayse, guess you want everyone to join in the fun too. I'm sure they won't be disappointed.
Not quite matey.... I just source them for them as a favour, I don't pay for them...

The Tourists will forgive me for saying that most of them are no longer in the prime of their youth and a few years ago when the Chief Tourist was in poor health, they decided to get grandstand seats, having never bothered previously. I got those for them and I've got them ever since, it means less hassle for them and it sort of repays the kindness they showed me for many years. It's turned out to be important this year as since they first starting going in the late 60's, they've always just rocked up and bought tickets on the gate, something that they wouldn't be able to do this year.