View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2009, 12:55 (Ref:2536546)   #60
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Anybody seen an entry list for the Formula Le Mans series? I note 9 cars practiced and raced at Nurburgring and I'm thinking that's nearly 4½ hours that could be better spent...

Edited: Should say that 9 FLM cars are likely to be a whole lot better than 12 Peugeot Spiders were, so it's an improvement at least...

I'm quite happy with no Peugeots and Audis this year. While they add a certain glamour and spectacle to the event, they don't really help the racing by just disappearing into the distance. I'm hopeful of a really good battle for honours.

Last edited by Woolley; 8 Sep 2009 at 20:45.