Thread: ELMS ELMS Discussion
View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 2019, 17:19 (Ref:3918735)   #222
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
but what really stroke me was when at one point Goodwin said sth like "how could one be entertained by spec class racing" which was meant to be ironic, you know to prove how LMP2 is supposedly amazing now with 'close competition'.
I noticed that comment too, and my first thought was the lady doth protest too much. The chassis issues are killing my interest in this series. The teams and driver quality is good, but it's become a spec series and that isn't fun.

Although, to beat the dead horse yet again, trying to follow an endurance race with terrible live timing is not possible. Not having the ability to see gaps and sectors accurately and on-the-fly made this unwatchable. I tuned out pretty early on after the live timing we're provided falls into the 'Everyone is now 1 lap down' phase and you can't tell who is where any more. It's pathetic and the ACO should be ashamed at taking away a good tool and providing nothing in its place.

Last edited by Akrapovic; 21 Jul 2019 at 17:27.