View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2010, 09:39 (Ref:2633147)   #3
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
Unless there is something unpublished, there is nothing in the ACO rules for Le Mans that relates to driver qualification (per se) other than Art. 6.1.1 in the Le Mans Supplemental Regulations which state a minimum of a FIA 'B' license. There is nothing new relating to drivers in the 2010 Sporting Regs., LMP Regs. or the Supplemental Regs. for Le Mans.

There is the notification from the LMS though. Here

I do not believe that Simon being with Peugeot at Le Mans is indicitive of there being such a rule.
I think it is more of a contractual issue.

L.P.
Yep, we're reading the same page. It was only when Fiona Miller's name was mentioned in support of those who believe the mandatory 'Gentleman Driver' rule applies also at Le Mans that I began to have doubts. As far as I can tell, this would/could affect Highcroft, Racing Box and Oak, none of whom have confirmed their driver line-ups for June.