Thread: Team Scuderia Alpha Tauri
View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2023, 21:17 (Ref:4167991)   #51
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Alpha Tauri have lost their way. Not only is the car one of the worse on the grid, but if it is a feeder team for the main team, then they started the season with 2 drivers who were never going to be good enough to make the step up.

I do feel that having given him the seat that they should have stuck with De Vries for the season. He has not been great, but the car is clearly poor. His teammate is struggling too. And although he is not really young, any new driver needs time to settle in.

Talking about a team that has lost their way, they are now employing a driver who has lost his way. Perhaps it will be a good match and Ricciardo will get his mojo back. I think a lot of fans will be pleased to have a driver with real character back on the grid.

All this happening at the same time that Perez has suddenly become quite error prone in qualifying.