Thread: ELMS ELMS Discussion
View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2020, 07:36 (Ref:3989667)   #389
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Sergiev Posad, Moscow Region, Russian Fe
helgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I haven't watched the race as I'm not interested in mono-cups for motorized wallets (just read about yet another post-race penality). I've looked through "ancient" threads here instead. 11 pages for "Paul Ricard HTTT LMS Test" back in 2010. And only 1-2 (not specific) for the 2020 season opener. Stats speaks itself quite loudly I suppose. No cars to talk about - no interest. Those big bosses have sold out to some particular businessmen who just make money on building 100500 (who still believe in "make racing cheaper" nonsense???) clone-mobiles.I have no reason to support their business in any way. The quicker their greed destroys so called "racing", the quicker normality will be restored.