View Single Post
Old 21 May 2013, 14:53 (Ref:3251165)   #13
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntA35 View Post
All's well with me, thank you for asking. I don't know this particular 635 as its not been out with MRL before, but it's great news that we now have one coming along to battle out the Group A class.

Things are moving along with the Touring cars now and there are quite a few now in a re-build programme for a 2014 showing. We might even see some of these additions (original cars too) at Portugal in the autumn!
Indeed, I don't recognise it either, my suspicion is that it's been hired or purchased from somewhere in Europe as there's only 1-3 cars over here to the best of my knowledge.

I agree, the intent is there from several quarters to have hardware out in the near future, I guess we all have to stay patient with it as it will be a trickle effect but it's headed in the right direction.

N.B. just realised I should post this in the specific series thread.