View Single Post
Old 6 May 2014, 22:52 (Ref:3403119)   #18
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Seeing some of the pre-race is one of the appeals of a grandstand - and being along the pit straight probably gets you the best of it, but one of the things I like about Dunlop is the great view you get of the Patrouille de France flypast at the start (which I always thought was one of the nice touches on Gran Turismo 4 representation of the race).
I really like Dunlop. We tend to watch qualifying from in there - and our first two years without GS tickets we got up early and camped on the barrier in front of Dunlop to get a good view of the first corner. It is great for the flypast like you say. The proximity of the big screen is good too. You have to squint a little bit from Raccordement.