View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2023, 05:31 (Ref:4175236)   #2697
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestHam92 View Post
Given how quick the BMWs are, Sutton would run away with it if he was in one. I apologise if this has been mentioned on here before, but was there ever a chance of him driving a BMW before he joined Motorbase?
There was a bit of a rumour, but nothing seemed to be in it:

Warren Scott: “I’ve not spoken to West Surrey – it would be news to me. That certainly hasn’t been put on the agenda, and at the minute the plans are much the same [to continue with the Infiniti]. I have to do my best for Ash and my best for BMR, and if there were offers coming in I would certainly look at them.”