View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2023, 19:25 (Ref:4181031)   #6
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
And in Monaco, the most difficult race track of them all, in wet conditions this year, am I right in saying that not a single driver found the barrier? So they can do it.
Right. Absolutely they can. The drivers currently exceed track limits because they know they can with very little risk. So the risk vs reward equation is screwed up on tracks without barriers on the edge of circuits.

Richard