Old 5 Jan 2015, 23:18 (Ref:3490198)   #10
NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by adbutler View Post
Please do. As somebody 'not in the know' I'd be very interested to here any rumours, absurd or otherwise.
Hi AB, sorry for the late reply, been trying to get back in to work mode...eeuughh!

Just PM me if you want to hear some of the garble I have heard over the last month or two... i'll leave it in your hands.

In the meantime, you may wish to check-in on one of the rumours that I eluded too back in December about some new drivers. It seems that the good people at Velocity are one step ahead of the game (as usual ) and are choosing to break this item...

https://www.facebook.com/VelocityNews This concerns the potential for an Aussie female driver from the PCC and now DVS POSSIBLY replacing Andre for rounds 5, 6 and 7.

This one has been doing the rounds for some time, so I take my hat off to the chaps at Velocity for having the 'bolo' to create the story in the first place.

On a side note, I really do think the two people involved with Velocity (both very nice people, and very professional) should actually see if they can replace the dreary Eric Thomson at Herald Driven. Their stories are way more on the money than the dribble that Eric writes (well, most of the time anyway, especially when it comes to local motorsport). That's just IMO anyway.

Hope this helps mate

Stu