View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2018, 00:21 (Ref:3827054)   #1089
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
TV distribution PDF will come here once updated (navigate to LM on "available guide" section)
https://press.fiawec.com/NavGuide/index

But we do have the not so surprising confirmation of Eurosport showing (full 4 hours of) FP, Q1, Q2, Q3, Warm-Up and RTLM R2 in addition to race. No coverage of RTLM R1 or AMRF. Looks like very little ES2 channel switching, it's mainly ES1. Unfortunately Tom Kristensen's craptacular, embarrassing "LM Coach" featurette will also return from what I gather.

I highly doubt the official WEC stream will show anything beyond the big sessions, but would be nice to know with just week to go...

For Road to Le Mans, Le Mans Cup ACO youtube channel only shows streaming times for race 2 so looks as if yet again they will ignore showing qualifying and race 1 anywhere. I wrote a message to them about it but it magically disappeared... anyway, curiously enough, this site for Thursday the 14th lists "17h30 SFR Sport 4 Auto - Road To Le Mans - Le Mans Cup Course 1 Direct" http://www.sport-tv.org/agenda-retro...-sport-a-la-tv so??????????

For the Aston Martin Festival race, no coverage again anywhere looks like, with the possible exception of it being on Sat Feed like the 2015 race and some of the other spec series support series have been. But that essentially will mean no-one will see it. Radio Le Mans will have coverage of it, just as with RTLM, but it's not really that interesting without any visuals. I mean maybe there will be surprise stream somewhere but it's very much doubtful

Last edited by Deleted; 6 Jun 2018 at 00:35.