View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2020, 10:21 (Ref:3991601)   #892
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
Don't read the news!! I've given up reading most stuff, either Le Mans specific or in general. One day it's great, the next it's bad and repeat. A lot of news either seems to be made up or reporting already known facts or events which were weeks, if not months ago.

I've watched very little news over the last couple of months. The media agenda to bring us unrelenting doom and gloom, whether accurate or totally fictitious and to criticise the government at every turn when dealing with something almost entirely unprecedented got to the point where I couldn't take it any more.