View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2023, 19:09 (Ref:4148829)   #1335
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
DSC posted an article with some post-Sebring thoughts.

https://www.dailysportscar.com/2023/...r-sebring.html

Much of this was already discussed on places here, but i posted in this thread because despite the issues encountered by most of the hypercar field i think there is still a general feel that this combined lmdh/Hyp field will work.
Hahaha! Tell me your caution period process is rubbish without telling me your caution period process is rubbish.

"Those repeated caution periods translated into a 12 hour race that ran to more than three fewer laps per hour than the 8 hour event on Friday."

I keep telling myself I am done with commenting on this stuff but they keep pulling me back in!