View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2016, 14:23 (Ref:3662037)   #7
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Some great onboard with Nico during his pole lap. His car looked to be on rails! Lewis clearly unhappy during his interview with not much to say. He sounded like he wanted to be anywhere else but in front of a microphone at that moment. And lastly a downright depressing interview with Kvyat by Will Buxton (NBCSN). Kvyat seemed totally lost and with a complete lack of confidence.

Richard