View Single Post
Old 8 Mar 2024, 08:02 (Ref:4200444)   #191
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I like Haven. I guess I'm used to him as I was listening to him on the RLM videos way back in the 90's. He makes mistakes but, if we're honest, most of the motorsport commentators make mistakes. I'd love to have a £ for every time I've mentally corrected a commentator over the years for something I know to be inaccurate.....
I don't mind mistakes. I do mind when he argues with experts who are telling him how something is, and he's making contradictory statements.

Mistakes are fine. Stop arguing with Anthony Davidson about driving things.