View Single Post
Old 8 May 2023, 18:45 (Ref:4155050)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
What's the problem?

A routine Red Bull Verstappen victory being expected, is no different to when a routine Mercedes Hamilton victory was expected some years ago. Verstappen still has quite some way to go to catch up to the total stats of routine victories and routine championships of the previous multiple champion after all, and routine wins are the best way to do that.
The problem is that although there was some nice skirmishing here and there, I didn't need to turn the TV on to know who would win. The fact that this isn't necessarily unusual is no great mitigation for me and it doesn't make the race worth 7/10 for me. I'm perfectly happy for Max to win every race, I'd just like him to have to break into a sweat now and again to do it instead of doing a DRS-aided Rod Stewart impression every race.