View Single Post
Old 8 May 2023, 19:02 (Ref:4155054)   #17
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
This is demonstrably untrue.

Race Highlights | 2023 Miami Grand Prix
I feel like I'm being a dick by point this out - but when someone says "literally nothing happened" thet don't mean actually nothing. It's a figure of speech. In terms of a motor race - nothing of interest happened. Every race actually has something happen. The worst, least eventful races in F1 history had something happen. But that doesn't make them eventful

A battle for a minor points position is not the best selling point. And I use that as an example of something that did happen as it's hard to say DRS passes are highlights. They're as eventful as a gearshift at this point. Nothing of value happened. Like, at all.