View Single Post
Old 9 May 2023, 10:49 (Ref:4155175)   #22
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Well, if nothing else, this Rate the GP illustrates that we have different expectations for GPs and different thresholds for our ratings! I'm very happy that some considered this one worth a 7, which I regard as a fairly high score. I gave it what I thought was a generous 5 and that was after only watching the highlights. Am I missing something by not watching the whole thing?

I've watched highlights because I haven't been able watch a race live and I definitely think one can miss something by not watching a whole race. I try to watch a whole race, as often as possible, as I like seeing the story unfold as it happens. With highlights you don't get that. For example, people are saying Verstappen's win was predictable etc. Watching the race live and seeing him banging in quick lap after quick lap on those hard tyres, was impressive. That is what is missed by not watching the whole race.