Thread: LM24 The New Stuff Thread
View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2014, 21:53 (Ref:3398950)   #337
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well not certain yet but the wife is currently talking about wanting the jag estate that weekend so i might have to take the saab convertible, which sounds nice but will take a lot of careful packing if i want to do the trip with the roof down, been many years since i did the main event in a soft top so lets hope the weather is nice
Well I guess Ayse will guarantee that, so no problem there
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
And holding your ground is not an option? What in the world could she have to do that week(end) that necessitates the use of the estate AND that is more important than Le Mans?
I agree, we can't have more Jaags leave Le Mans, when we hope for them to come back