View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2016, 21:58 (Ref:3602908)   #8
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The date looks good to me! The Sunday anyway. All being well I can come straight on from Forest Edge with the race van and trailer and stay the Saturday night.

Last time I went I suddenly realised that the guy making a lot of sense about F1 was former McLaren engineer Steve Nichols with a wealth of stories about Senna which came out so naturally. I do hope he didn't notice my tongue hanging out as I followed his every word. So yes if you haven't been before you are far more likely to truly rub shoulders with the great and good of motor racing than at am expensive set piece "motor racing show".

Can't wait. Fancy a karting display Iain? I'll have the kit with me.