View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2020, 09:02 (Ref:3995688)   #81
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well that was interesting. First lap I spun at a very greasy Goodwood. Second lap the car I was catching spun at the same place so once again I took to the grass. Then we got red flagged on the third lap. In the pits the car wouldn't restart but some kind chaps pushed me. All round the lap it was popping and spitting. Then it was the chequered flag.

Had to push the car from Park Ferme. Assume it was fuel vaporisation so charge up the battery and re fuel ready for this afternoon. Happy days.