View Single Post
Old 12 May 2012, 21:11 (Ref:3073271)   #54
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well some have put forward their opinion regarding families which is fine, but having had experience myself I would honestly want to reassure the OP that this is not the case.

I wouldn't have any issues with people saying Le Mans isn't suitable for families or those not interested in motor racing, but I feel that's putting unneccessary worry in the mind of the OP. I hope he'll have a great time...he should do!