View Single Post
Old 13 May 2012, 22:08 (Ref:3074045)   #61
911CG
Rookie

911CG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi all,
Many, many thanks for all your help with this. I'm truly humbled by all of you that have attended for 10's of years and really appreciate you imparting advice which you have built up throughout this time, and giving it up for free.

I fully understand all of the views of bringing the family along (which was why I asked was it an insane thing to do!).

My daughter has now decided to bring her boyfriend along, so she will hav e some company! (Bought ticket already). An extra seat up in the 7 seater means I'll definitely take a roof box.

The wife is being very positive about it, she is looking at the club arnage guide as we speak.

The only thing that will spoil it will be rain I guess, we are all really looking forward to the experience as a family.

I'll respond more fully when I'm at my desk, but really appreciate all of the help and balanced advice your giving.

Keep it coming!!

Regarding taking two seaters instead of MPVs/people carriers, we have two 911s, a 993 and a 997 gen 2 4S cab so we could take both instead of the S Max.

Sadly she won't stretch as far as driving the second 911 otherwise we could take the two down! (One with a roofbox?)

Chris