View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2023, 21:24 (Ref:4143954)   #174
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Historically, outside of Haas, most all new entries have crashed and burnt. So lessons can be learned from those efforts, and we all can challenge the idea of a US team being based in US, but in general, I think Andretti should be allowed in. He may fail, but it seems like each time a bar is put up, it seems to be raised higher. Or the internal peanut gallery publicly says "no" (imagine what they are saying in private).

Richard
while the entrance fee has gone up budgets have been brought down and prize and tv money is moving towards a more equitable distribution...arguably Liberty have made it easier for teams, particularly teams at the back of the grid, to stay viable.