View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2023, 08:22 (Ref:4185797)   #52
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
As an aside.. I noticed Kylie Minogue was headlining an introduction to the Las Vegas F1 Grand Prix…

What has me wondering is whether the black wiggle might be available to bring some off track entertainment that is mainstream.. and may crank the participation rate of trackside visits.

You can’t keep recycling the same old brands and expect new experiences.

The opportunities are almost endless.. with the 80’s and 90’s bands getting back together, getting out there and touring all over the world.

Robbie Williams is in town right now. Simple Minds has been. Pet Shop Boys keep threatening to tour again. How about U2.. surely someone who knows how to market the big brands could be most useful at increasing attendances.. and profit..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods