View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2021, 19:46 (Ref:4063307)   #1285
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
According to what I have read in several medias, it's a single price everywhere.
thank you, i’d got a similar impression but it didn’t seem to be the case previously so there were some mixed messages! i’ll report back when i eventually find somewhere without a massive queue or a really awkward booking system…

what i like about the french at the moment is they’re fully committed to making life as normal as possible for those who are vaccinated. in the uk they’re desperately trying to pander to the people who won’t get the jab and won’t accept that they will need to prove they’re safe for other to be around.