View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 2022, 13:20 (Ref:4102898)   #9
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
Points of view... despite the timelaps marked, I don't think anyone really tried to reach the limit during tests, now they are running even slower... I know FP is actually used to test setup, stint length, tires behaviour etc... but running however so slower...
Question: Do you think toyota will be able to qualify in the range of 1.45?
i’m not familiar with the track conditions and tyre performance on this circuit to be able to even pretend to know the answer to that, not sure any of us are. i suspect the drivers and team won’t know till after quali but 1.45 looks a bit too quick, doesn’t it?

it’s got to be an interesting one to prepare for - the risk for drivers who don’t know every bump and crease in the circuit is high, but you need them to find a steady race pace. i wonder if the full/empty difference in handling is even greater here?

i’m most interested in how quick the dpis will be relative to the toyotas/glicks given how much more running and experience they have with this circuit.

Last edited by bella; 17 Mar 2022 at 13:28.