View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2022, 00:08 (Ref:4103014)   #24
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
personally, i don't really care about year on year pace. for me, nothing needs to get faster or be faster than anything else. comparison is an interesting exercise but nothing more. there's far more important things to be angry about than how fast racing cars go.
I'm 100% with you there. The race is the exciting part of the event and the endurance of who can last. I would be fine with taking away some every so often because we know the teams will tweak everything they can to be faster. A benchmark time at circuit x for the cars is fine by me, it's not F1 and it should be a sustainable business model given the lack of tobacco and other giant piles of cash to burn in the modern era