View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2020, 18:10 (Ref:3984061)   #40
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Mainly I dont recommend to travel in a country where the virus is still active. From PA website spectators wont be allowed but what is confusing is that the VIP packages page is still open. I did not test it.
Would it be me, I wont go unless sure to join a team and have the adequate pass for the paddock and the pit wall.
Hope this is not too much disappointing but at least I feel its reasonable…
Thank you.

I asked Paul Ricard directly and they replied quickly with the answer above: GP Burger stand only, no roaming, no paddocks. I suspect the PA site is a bit behind.

As for traveling, I will go anywhere it is legal and if I can walk the circuit. I will adhere to whatever rules are in place at airports, on planes and at circuits. Waiting until the virus no longer "active" may well mean waiting years or forever.