View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 2023, 22:54 (Ref:4142161)   #273
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
How many of you have a wood burning stove ? We have had one for 35 years that works very well and cheap to run as I can source a lot of wood for nothing.
I have always swept my own chimneys with the conventional brush set but I decided to try one of these type that work on the end of an electric drill.
I live in a 500 year old ex farmworkers beamed cottage that had an inglenook fireplace years ago but was modified in the 30s along with an extension and blanked off. When we bought the house it was very dilapidated and had been empty for about 10 years. I opened up the old inglenook that was bricked up with a small coal fire fitted in the wall. Obviously the chimney was still there that had a huge neck and is 40ft high. I fitted a flexible flue liner that keeps it safe and is so easy to clean out with this new kit.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !