Thread: 2002 Entry List
View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2002, 18:57 (Ref:196694)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Es Nes
i really hope all 4 cars make it in. last year only one was allowed in but it still made it across the finish line
Hmmm. Sorry, can't go along with that one. I certainly endorse the comments, Osella's particularly, about the financially challenged minnows taking on the big boys at their own game (and lets give credit where it's due, WR (and WM before that) have been doing it for years), but 4 cars out of 48 starters? That's quite a big percentage and would mean other entries being dropped in favour of the WRs. Despite the French involvement, I don't see the ACO granting entries to all 4.

And yes, the WR's had the front row to themselves in 1995.