View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2022, 18:29 (Ref:4115613)   #9
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
What would a required full season WEC entry do for entries in the other classes though? would there be much room?
I think it's going to be a big issue for them going forward if they are still capped. To the point that any tracks that can't support more could be dropped. That's just a guess. I think Fuji is the main issue but Toyota's bargaining power will diminish with so many other manufacturers in the paddock.

That said I don't think it will be the top class that suffers if/when tough entry decisions need to be made.