View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2003, 00:45 (Ref:783842)   #15
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I can name all of them now, but at the time I wasn't even sure who I was.

Mr 396, pm me if you like. I'd agree with B1ackcr0w's round up. Camping is besr at Gurston (GIT village), partying at Prescott (Dickie's Erection) and free beer at Shelsley. whichever you do - and I'd suggest at least one national round at each - you'll get w friendly welcome, and you should meet quite a number of us.

And Stu, I think I'd got the bugette. If you check my e-mail to you, it was in there! Despite that, ut's a brilliant first effort.