Thread: LM24 Race 2016 24 Hours of Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2016, 15:51 (Ref:3649951)   #43
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by courageous View Post
Not forgetting of course the chat room always takes a beating this time of year - I'm sure all the usual suspects will be in offering sage words ��

Checking in here for the first time and hope to check in the chatroom, for the race at least. Unfortunate happenings with a different, better job is I don't work as often from the house. I'll be carrying tunein and tapatalk for the next 24 + hours of practice and q-ing and part time for the race.

And padding the count for 2016 here!

Back to the track. Red flag it seems for an engine fire for P. Kaffer.