View Single Post
Old 15 Jan 2024, 09:35 (Ref:4191957)   #57
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxLL View Post
Professional football clubs make their own money. And football is a more popular sport than F1. I think the management association is still funded by the state, but the clubs pay their dues as well. I can't imagine the Bundesliga ceasing to exist. Or any other top level league.

Hello, everyone! This is my first post, I'll be checking in occasionally. I hope I don't seem too boring.

Welcome, but I must admit that I cannot understand your first post.

Professional football teams rely on sponsorship to keep them afloat. And plenty of them have had to be rescued in past years, especially in the lower leagues.

What is a management association; are you referring to the Football Association? Then yes, is does receive public funding, most of which is percolated down to lower league clubs, many or most of which are amateur.