View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 2020, 22:23 (Ref:4000135)   #26
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I've mellowed from my initial reaction. There is no enforcement of the stated policy possibly, or high take rate for fan pass holders in 3/4. It's fairly quiet for Friday, lots of drive by looking but it's 90 and humid without any cloud cover so AC is recommended, I'm sitting in the shade of my canopy and a fan going. I would not have wanted to camp, tent could bake bread this evening I think. Think I'll be back at 8 for warm up and the support races to get a feel for race day.

I do think I'll have to be here early on Tuesday for Petit to get our usual spot but what else do I have to do and have almost 100 hours of vacation accrued.
I was thinking if they are really concerned about keeping things sanitary they should consider filling the soap dispensers in the bathrooms and providing paper towels. You know if you actually let people wash their hands maybe they would.

Have you seen anybody that you know?