View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2020, 02:26 (Ref:4000149)   #28
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Went to the comfort station once, cleaner than I've ever seen it, paper towels, soap and new TP dispensers. Same terrible porcelain thrones though.

It took until late but did see a couple people. The postman was down the way, didn't come to visit thankfully. The kid with the bike next to us was there late. Some bad news there though, his dad Tom passed away over the winter. The guy with the softside Apache.

They have not paid for mowing, it was a wheat field. Except for one spot of course
Sad to hear about Tom. He was always nice and liked the Halloween decor.

All this track talk makes me really anxious to get there. 40 days till I'm there.....