View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2020, 00:59 (Ref:4000340)   #32
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well after another day at the track I've decided it can be done and it seems like most were keeping to their own groups. Fences were crowded by the time the race started. Comfort station at 3 was cleaner than I've seen it in a few years, and yes there were paper towels and soap all day too.

Unless the state does something new to cut groups and limit ends again, seems unlikely given the Guv's statements, I can't see restrictions for Petit. I'll have to get in as early as possible to get our usual spot.

That said, no racing Labor Day Weekend at Road Atlanta. Dash reported temp, sensor under the black mirror parked in the full sun but